The Kitchen Prep: Kitchen Couture

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Kitchen Couture

So, today I was browsing the web... you know, doing some "Windows" shopping, (HA. I crack myself up.) when I came across these incredibly adorable finds that I decided I MUST share with you:


From etsy shop hickitypickity

From etsy shop lwhelan. So Mommy & Minnie can cook in style. :)

From etsy shop shasta2001
 
From etsy shop ALittleLollipopTree - Um, yeah, obsessed with her entire shop.

 Oh, my. So cute. So preppy. So refreshingly Lilly! Now, from what I can tell, these Etsy sellers created these items entirely independently and are not affiliated with the Princess of Pink, but I doubt that even Lilly herself would be able to turn up her nose at such charming kitchen accessories. I, for one, am smitten. ;)

Time to add some items to my wishlist!


  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg