The Kitchen Prep: All Wrapped Up

Thursday, April 21, 2011

All Wrapped Up

Let's face it: Sometimes a cookie is just a cookie. But a cookie packaged in something adorable? That's what makes the recipient go, "Awwwwww!".

And that's exactly what I did when I stumbled upon Shop Sweet Lulu. {Even the name is pretty cute.} Um, I'm a little bit in love. Ok. A lot a bit.

We are taught from a young age that we shouldn't judge a book by its cover. That beauty is only skin deep. That it's what's on the inside that counts. Well, I'm here today to tell you that all that went out the window when I saw what Sweet Lulu had to offer.


Source

Source

Source

Source

Love at first sight!

Whatever you decide to put in these little packages {and believe me, I'm already thinking of making a few batches of whatever just so I'll have reasons to buy these}, you can be sure that they'll be pretty to look at. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg