The Kitchen Prep: Absence Makes the Stomach Grow Hungrier?

Monday, March 28, 2011

Absence Makes the Stomach Grow Hungrier?

Why, hello, friends. 'Tis I, the delinquent blogger. Things have been a bit busy in my world, hence my failure to share with you all of the wonderfully tasty things I've made lately. I've also been organizing my ideas for some new features that I'm going to be adding to The Kitchen Prep soon, so my absence should be worth it. ;) {Or so I hope!}

We had an absolutely gorgeous weekend of family, friends, food, and fun... all of our favorites... but, man, am I glad to get back to peace and quiet! With a house full of crazy boys and an eventful Saturday out on the water, I'm more than happy to have some quality time alone. Just me and the whir of the Kitchen Aid. It's the little things. ;)

Here's a quick list of things that have come out of my kitchen in the past few days that I'll be blogging about as the week goes on!
I'm linking a few of the recipes that I made exactly as directed {we all know that's a rare thing around my kitchen}, but I'll definitely be coming back to the rest to share how I made them and any interesting tidbits I learned while cooking. When am I not learning something new while I cook?!

I hope your weekend was just as fantastic {and less exhausting!}.

Here's a pic of the hubby & me heading out to enjoy a day of friends & sunshine on Peanut Island.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg