We are a house divided. For me, chocolate is always acceptable when it comes to dessert. But, sadly, I married a chocolate hater. {Yes, they exist!!!}
Though we have managed to navigate around this
As many moms hone a whole new set of skills and "hacks" to make life easier, I have come up with the perfect solution for this little dilemma: Mini Cheesecakes.
First of all, cheesecake happens to be one of my top choices of indulgence, so right off the bat it's a win for me. These bite sized desserts are made with only a handful of ingredients {most of which I usually have on hand}, are partially made in the blender, and only take a fraction of the time that regular cheesecake does.
That means chocolate for me and smiles all around. Even for chocolate-hating oddballs. {Sorry, honey!}
Head over to Stonyfield Organic's Yogurt Dish blog, where I'm sharing my super simple tips and tricks for making a batch of these cuties!
What's your favorite dessert to make for a crowd?




0 comments:
Post a Comment
Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!