Hi. My name is Dianna and I have a cooking magazine problem.
The images you are about to see are real pictures taken in my home. No dust bunnies were harmed in the shooting of this footage.
Exibit A: An attempt to contain and organize the problem.
Exhibit B: A failed attempt to make them blend with our decor.
Exhibit C: Throwing in the towel and just letting the takeover happen.
Exhibit D: Piles. Lots and lots of piles.
![]() |
| Yes, that does say, "50 Things to Make with Bacon". Don't judge. |
The Next Issue app is a smart way to get your magazine fix without needing to add an extra room onto your house for storage, or single-handedly contributing to the world's deforestation problem. {Yay, green!}
Next Issue gives you access to 90+ titles {including back issues!} all wrapped up in the convenience of your tablet... or iPad... or PC. It's like being able to slip an entire stack of magazines into your tote!
Cool features:
* One tap is all it takes to add a magazine to your Custom Library. And guess what? New issues pop up in your library automatically so you don't have to stalk the magazine stands.
* Navigation is simple whether you want to flip through each and every page or jump to a specific article or section. {I heart being able to check out the complete Recipe Index... with visuals!}
* You can download your favorites for instant access even when you're not online and only need one account to be able to use Next Issue on up to five different devices!
*There are little surprise features here and there that pop up when you least expect them... like cool graphics and bonus info.
![]() |
| This popped up as I scrolled to the ice cream recipes in Bon Appetit mag. Then each scoop melted. I almost licked the screen! |
*One of my favorite features: Certain cooking mags have "Kitchen Mode" which allows you to see the recipe steps one at a time as you get to them.
If you're like me, your library will instantly be filled with the latest news and recipes in the food & drink world. {See first screen shot. That's my actual library.} But you can certainly use it to keep up to date on the latest celebrity sleaze, too, if that's more your style... I'll never tell.
![]() |
| LOVE! |
If you're like me, your library will instantly be filled with the latest news and recipes in the food & drink world. {See first screen shot. That's my actual library.} But you can certainly use it to keep up to date on the latest celebrity sleaze, too, if that's more your style... I'll never tell.
You can try out a 30 day free trial of Next Issue yourself by clicking here, or by simply downloading the app onto your iPad and signing in with Facebook. {Go do it! But be warned, your life will never be the same!}
I'd love to hear what you think of it! What will be the first magazine you add to your library?
Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm off to figure out what to do with all this magazine-free space. ;)
I'd love to hear what you think of it! What will be the first magazine you add to your library?
Now, if you'll excuse me... I'm off to figure out what to do with all this magazine-free space. ;)
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.





2 comments:
This sounds amazing. I actually signed up for a few on my Kindle. This sounds way better!
Dianna you have done such a great job. You way of expressing is so attractive. Thanks
Post a Comment
Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!