The Kitchen Prep: Be My Foodie Friend!

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Be My Foodie Friend!

Hi everyone!

With the 3 ring circus that is my life, I completely forgot to mention that The Kitchen Prep now has an official Facebook page! So... I want to cordially invite you to "like" it. :)


We're obviously very formal around here. ;)

Why join me on Facebook?
  • You'll get updated on the latest blog posts, giveaways, and other assorted goodies before everyone else.
  • It's where I share cool kitchen & food discoveries with you such as brands I love, blogs I adore, and gadgets foodies shouldn't have to live without. {Along with any other random stuff that I find interesting enough to share.}
  • You can share your own pictures, thoughts, and triumphs {and disasters if you need to vent!} with me and other food obsessed friends out there.
  • I occasionally post the ridiculous things that I get myself into, so you can have a good laugh at my expense.
  • I won't inundate your feed with stuff. {I typically don't post more than twice a day unless there is something that's just too exciting not to share.}

And finally...
  • 'Cuz it's what all the cool people are doing. Duh.

So, if you haven't done so already, hop on over to Facebook and be my friend! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg