The Kitchen Prep: Printed Thermal Tote Giveaway Winner!

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Printed Thermal Tote Giveaway Winner!

Good morning, everyone!

Thanks so much for entering the Printed Thermal Tote Giveaway from Thirty-One!

And the winner is.......

Renee W. {bored2quickly} who chose the Black Parisian Pop as her favorite print!

Congratulations, Renee, enjoy your thermal tote and let us know if you have any good recipes for snacks that you plan to carry in it! ;)

Speaking of good recipes, I started off the morning on the right food with some Fluffy Breakfast Biscuits from The Purple Spoon. They caught my eye from the FoodBuzz "Today's Top 9" sidebar, and I knew I had to make them.


They are most definitely fluffy and delicious!


I practiced self control and allowed myself ONE biscuit {though the whole tray was calling my name}, and I'm freezing the rest for an easy weekend morning {or afternoon, or evening...} treat. Give them a try if you're looking for something easy and scrumptious to make.


Thanks again for participating in my very first giveaway! Don't stray too far, I plan on having lots more fun giveaways coming up!

I also have a decadent post scheduled for Monday that you won't want to miss... have a fabulous weekend, everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg