The Kitchen Prep: She's Alive!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

She's Alive!

Hi. Remember me? It's the girl who likes to cook stuff and annoy you with her random thoughts. {Although, if you're reading this right now, it seems you might be a bit of a masochist...}

I just wanted to let you know I'm alive. Yes, I realize I have not posted anything since, oh, two weeks ago. That's no way to get to 100 posts & 50 followers.

Mostly, it's because aside from a lovely and very tasty cake I made for the 4th of July {which I will share with you eventually}, I haven't done much of anything except for work and be away every weekend. I'm also getting over a small bout of the plague  a summer cold and I am just now starting to feel like myself again after almost 3 full days of misery. Since I've barely even left my couch {I even sleep there when I'm sick... it hugs me.}, I obviously have nothing good to share with you today.

Except maybe pretty much everything seen here. Did you know it's National Ice Cream Month? I can't make these things up. {Plus, I never joke about ice cream.}

Back to recuperating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Hearing from you makes me happy! Thanks for reading and commenting!

 photo cred.jpg